Tektraco supply and install various models of bedhead units designed to enhance patient experience and delivery of care.
The bedhead unit is permanently installed as horizontal, vertical, ceiling mounted or as suspended mounting and is intended to supply services such as electric power, lighting, extra low voltage communications, medical gases, entertainment and monitoring facilities.
Horizontal Bedhead units
• Easy to Install, easier to Maintain.
• Powder Coating, Powered Hygiene.
• Can be supplied with 2 lighting configuration; only direct lighting, direct and indirect lighting and can house all medical gas outlets adequately segregated from the electrical components.
Bedheads can be made custom made to client’s specifications, with the following options to choose from;
• Panel mounted sockets with no visible screws
• Dedicated metal segregation boxes for each position of the following:
•Voice/Data or IM&T services / o Nurse call module / o Mains, ELV and SELV electrical services /
• Medical gas terminal units / o Surface mounted examination light
• Electrical wiring according to BS 7671;
• Pre-gassing according to HTM02-01
Designed to make children’s recovery more pleasant, this bedhead is made of an innovative acrylic sheet onto which it is applied a colourful film, featuring cartoons. Upon request we can supply the unit with our exclusive back-lighting LED system offering a selective illumination of just some of the characters which will be visible while all the lights are off.
The particular model is made of fireproof HPL laminated wood panels easy to clean and disinfect. The device may be fitted with gas outlet for medical gas supply, as well as sockets, switches and data ports. OKI FLAT may also be fitted with a state-of-the-art touch screen tablet management system, to make the hospital stay more comfortable and allowing the patient to connect to the web.